Monday, August 29, 2011

Paintings with Heart

"Paintings with Heart" - aka Paintings with a Heart. 

When you purchase one of these paintings, 10% will go to the American Heart Association to help fight heart disease. These paintings will have a heart on them or will have a heart painted within the painting itself.

 Also help me fight heart disease by donating money to the American Heart Association or simply commission me for a painting. 10% of what I make off any commission will go to the American Heart Association to help fight heart disease. Because I struggle daily with heart disease, I know the importance of needing to stay heart healthy. Not always something easy to do. But with your help we can get the word out and help fight this disease. 

Visit my website for more info or to donate:

No comments:

Post a Comment